BY USING THIS WEBSITE/APPLICATION OR ORDERING PRODUCTS FROM THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
Detailers India may change the terms of the Agreement at any time and without notice, effective upon the posting of the revised Agreement. Your continued use of the Application/website shall be considered your acceptance of the revised Agreement.
The “Detailers (India)” platform is operated by Detailers India Pvt Ltd (“Us/We”). Contact details can be found on our website at detailers.in.
In order to benefit from all the features of the Services available you will need to Sign-Up with us by filling the Sign-Up form/Registration Form. You will be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name, contact details and vehicle information. You must ensure that the information provided by you is correct, complete and not misleading. You should also inform us promptly of any changes to the information that you have provided, by updating your details, so we can communicate with you effectively.
Following Sign-Up, we will make certain services available to you free-of-charge. The services will include the ability to search Dealer / Service providers for automotive repair or servicing work you need a Dealer / Service provider to perform for your vehicle, ability to view detailed profile of Dealers / Service providers and their services prices and ratings information and the ability to post feedback and ratings in relation to any Dealer / Service provider you have used as a result of your use of the platform. We reserve the right to add, change or remove services from our platform at any time, and may make certain services chargeable at our discretion.
You must only book a service if you have a genuine requirement for the work detailed to be performed. You must only post Feedback in relation to a Dealer / Service Provider if you have used them as a result of your use of the website. We are continually seeking to develop and improve the services we offer and so we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to make changes to any part of the service without notice.
We are continually seeking to develop and improve the services we offer and so we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to make changes to any part of the service without notice.
Some services made available for booking to you include the opportunity to make payments facilitated through our service. Such payments will be made using trusted and secure third party payment gateways.
By making a payment through Detailers(India), you undertake that the credit or debit card details, or third party wallet login credentials that you provide are for your own credit or debit card, or wallet account, and that you have sufficient funds to make the payment for the services booked.
We reserve the right to alter prices or services or cease to list services at any time, without prior notice or warning.
The total price shown for services is inclusive of the items described for that service and may not include additional services found to be required at the time of availing your service. In such a case the service provider will discuss any change in scope with you and additional agreements or payments where required are made between you and the service provider with no involvement of Detailers(India).
Payment options provided may differ between service providers, and services offered. In cases where cash on delivery (COD) is not available as an option, full payment must be made for through a payment option offered to you before services are provided to you.
In cases where cash on delivery (COD) is offered and selected as a payment method, full payment must be made directly to the service provider at the time of service completion.
In cases where a form of online payment is offered and selected you must complete the payment in full to successfully make the booking. Payment details provided are not stored by Detailers (India) and are encrypted by the payment provider selected to ensure security.
If you decide to cancel your appointment, you may do at any time, preferably by phone, quoting your order number, or in the Mobile Application or on the website.
If we accept your cancellation, no cancellation fee will be charged, however no refunds will be available or conditions decided thereupon.
• Although we have asked all users to use Detailers (India) responsibly, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any information you view or receive of Dealer Partners. This includes any information contained about details of Dealers who are listed in our directory or quality of service you may receive from Dealers you avail using Detailers (India) or price of services offered by Dealers.
• If you use Detailers(India) you also acknowledge and agree that information contained in any sections are intended to be indicative only and will not form the basis of a binding contract between you and any Dealer. If you choose to instruct a Dealer to carry out any work for you as a result of your use we strongly recommend that you conclude your own written agreement with them clearly detailing the work to be done and the price to be paid. We will not be a party to any agreement or contract which you conclude with a Dealer as a result of your use of Detailers(India).
• PLEASE NOTE: We (Detailers India Pvt Ltd) will not under any circumstances have any responsibility to you or liability to you for the performance or quality of any work which you ask any Dealer to carry out.
In order to benefit from all the features of Detailers(India) available to Dealer Partners you will need to register with us. You will be asked to provide certain information about your business including your business name and contact details, services and pricing, working hours, location details. You must ensure that the information provided by you on registration is correct, complete and not misleading. You should also inform us promptly of any changes to the information that you provide, by updating your details, in order that we may communicate with you effectively.
Following registration, we will make certain services available to you. The services will include the ability to include details of your business on our platform, the ability to view or receive details of Customer Service bookings which have been posted by Customers and the ability to accept bookings and share service status updates with Customers.
Full details of the services available to Partners on our platform will be published on our Website from time to time. We are continually seeking to develop and improve the services we offer and so we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to make changes to any part of the service without notice.
• You acknowledge and agree that we will enable Dealers to register and get listed based on criteria which we (in our absolute discretion) may determine from time to time. In addition you acknowledge that the number of Service bookings which may be posted or transmitted to a Dealer in relation to any particular customer may be limited in number. Accordingly, we do not provide any guarantee that registering as a Dealer will result in you being invited to receive any particular volume of Service bookings. Nor can we guarantee that your use of Detailers(India) will result in you winning any work or any particular volumes or work.
• You acknowledge and agree that we do not check or verify the details of any Service Bookings which are posted. We have asked all users to use Detailers (India) responsibly but cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any information which is posted by third parties.
• By registering as a Dealer Partner you also understand and agree that Customers who have used your services will be able to provide Feedback and Ratings. Whilst we have asked all users to act responsibly, we do not actively monitor, check or verify Feedback which is posted. Accordingly, you acknowledge and agree that we (Detailers India Pvt Ltd) shall not have any responsibility to you or liability to you for any Feedback which is posted by any Customer and we will not usually become involved or intervene in complaints or disputes concerning Feedback, although we reserve the right to do so in exceptional circumstances. You may, if you feel that Feedback is misleading or incorrect, contact us and we will investigate but we shall not be obligated to take any action.
• You shall be solely responsible for checking and verifying the details of any service booking which is posted before you agree to undertake any work for a Customer and for agreeing with the Customer the terms and prices of services on which any work will be performed.
• You shall be responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations in your dealings with Customers and for the performance and quality of any work which you agree to undertake for any Customer.
• PLEASE NOTE: By registering as a Dealer Partner and by using Detailers (India) you are agreeing to indemnify us and hold us harmless from any costs, losses or claims which may result from any information you submit or transmit via Detailers(India) or from any work which you agree to perform for any Customer
If you register to use Detailers (India) Services you will be given a username and password. You must keep your ID confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. You are responsible for preventing unauthorized use of your ID.
The Services allow registered users to create, edit and submit material for inclusion on or transmission via Detailers(India), including (without limitation) by creating Dealer profile, posting service bookings, responding and updating status of bookings and posting ratings feedback for automotive services. Whilst we do not seek to monitor or control the submission of information, we do reserve the right to delete, move and edit any Material submitted where (in our absolute discretion) we consider it prudent or necessary to do so.
You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations when using Detailers(India). You are solely responsible for all Material you submit for inclusion on or transmission via Detailers(India). You must ensure that all Material you transmit is lawful and honest. In particular you must not post or transmit any Material that:
• is fraudulent, dishonest or misleading.
• is unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable or breaches any laws.
• encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice.
• infringes the copyright or other rights of any third party.
• is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses or other malicious software or harmful data).
By submitting Material to us you are granting us a royalty-free, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, translate, make available and distribute the Material on or through Detailers(India) for the purpose of operating services.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information available on or through Detailers(India) is correct, up to date and accurate we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of such material. In particular (but without limitation), Detailers(India) permits you to access and receive information supplied by third parties. The third parties submitting this information are responsible for ensuring that material submitted is accurate and complies with relevant laws and codes. We will not be responsible to you for the conduct of any such third party or for any error or inaccuracy in any material they supply.
Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that Services will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that Services will be fault free or continuously available. Your access to Detailers (India) may occasionally be restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new features.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of earnings, loss of anticipated earnings or loss of data or for any indirect or consequential losses howsoever arising out of your use of Detailers (India) or any fault or problem relating to or any content received via Detailers (India).
The suspension, cancellation or termination of your registration and your right to use The Services shall not affect either party’s statutory right or liabilities.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright, database right and other intellectual property rights in Detailers(India) (including without limitation all content, materials and technology used or appearing or transmitted through it) belongs to us or our licensors. All rights are reserved.
All notices shall be given to us via email or by post using the contact details set out in the Contact Us section, or to you at either the email or postal address you provide during registration.
These Terms and Conditions will be subject to the laws of Bangalore India and the courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.